Please find a selection of projects SolidNL has worked on, below. Need short-term or long-term support for your projects? Contact us!
Architect and develop solutions for several departments. Broad range of solution types: financial Audit- and Review systems, generic workflow portals, shopping carts, project management tooling.
Keywords: Kendo UI, jQuery UI, .net, Bootstrap, Scrum, SharePoint development, Azure, PowerShell CSOM, JSLink, JSOM, Selenium, Unit Tests.
Delivering SharePoint Development expertise regarding custom components for the next generation Document Management System (based on SharePoint technology).
Delivering a SharePoint Framework (SpFX) solution to add custom navigation elements to the existing Microsoft 365 environments.
SHELL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Architect and develop solutions for the Knowledge Management project program. This consists of portal applications, custom user profile experiences and social enhancements of the SharePoint 2013 online environment (Microsoft 365 dedicated).
Keywords: Knockout.js, MOSCAF, SharePoint development, WebApi, CSOM, JSLink, PowerShell, M365, SP Enterprise Search.
As a developer involved in a R&D project to investigate portal functionality based on SharePoint2013/Microsoft 365.
Keywords: SharePoint development, Exchange Web Services Online, SharePoint add-ins, M365.
Involved in architecting and developing a framework to support the Migration Service of T-Systems.
This included custom forms development, Workflows, WCF Services, business analysis. Tasks included:
- Architect and develop a custom service to be deployed on the customer’s Microsoft 365 Dedicated hosting environment. This includes the use of the MOSCAF tool.
- Architect and develop components within the framework
- Architect and develop solutions on top of the framework to support the Migration factory with the actual migrations
- Troubleshoot environments
- Provide consultancy on SharePoint related queries (technical and functional)
Keywords: .net, SharePoint development, MSMQ, WCF, PowerShell, Entity Framework.
Developer role in a combined SharePoint – BI team via the SCRUM method. Tasks included:
- development of SharePoint artifacts, including Web templates, controls, page layouts, workflow, etc.
- maintaining and troubleshooting automated daily builds via PowerShell scripts and One-Click Deployment (OCD)
- database modeling, ensuring the gathered data is stored in the correct way so it can be processed in the BI solutions
- develop, maintain and support regression testing, based on Team Foundation Server test solutions
Keywords: SCRUM, Entity Framework, ASP.net, SharePoint development, OCD, PowerShell, TFS.